How to find true router IP address ?
To manage ADSL, VDSL or Fiber modem and router settings, you need to log in to the admin panel of the device. There is an IP address assigned to each device for input. An IP address consists of 4 different digits separated by dots (Example: 188.8.131.521 ). However, the IP address of local internet networks at home usually starts with 192.168. In rare cases, 10.0.0.1, 10.2.2.2 addresses are used according to the device brand. Frequently used addresses are: 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.254 ip addresses.
Here are a few ways to find the true IP address used to access your Internet device's settings. However, if you cannot find the Modem Router with your ip address finder online first, please read the article.
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 Operating system
- By typing 'cmd' in the Windows search bar, a black screen command program opens.
- "Ipconfig" is written on the screen and enter is pressed. A lot of information will come on the screen.
- The number that starts with 192.168 or 10.0 is the default IP address of the "Default Gateway" line.
Apple MAC OS Operating System
- Click the apple menu at the top of the screen.
- Click "System Preferences".
- Click the "Network" icon.
- Click the appropriate network connection.
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- Click the "TCP / IP" tab to see the IP address on the right.
Linux Operating System
- Go to Applications> System Tools> Terminal and type 'ipconfig'.
- You can see the IP address of your router next to "inet addr".
iPhone iOS9 ve iOS8 Operating System
- Go to Settings> WiFi and click the wireless network you are currently connected to.
- See the DHCP section for your router's IP address.
Android Operating System
The easiest method for Android devices is downloading the application via google.
For this you can use 2 simple applications: